Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Happy Valentine's Day!!


The very First View when baby open the box!

Valentine's Card

Puzzle (Designed by me)

His Mickey Mouse T-Shirt!

Today's valentine's day!! (okay.. like who doesnt know that?) Anyway, I love today!! Everyone's so happy, so excited! Haha. Basically, Weiyan, Kk and I were like soOoO Crazy. I couldnt wait for the moment where baby open my gifts!! Haha. In class, everyone were like checking the stuffs out. And most of their reaction were like, "WOW! So nice.." *grins* ANyway, during lesson time, i CANT concentrate AT ALL!! Must be too excited. But not as excited as Kk! He's like.. .. .. Okay, nevermind. Anyway, Baby made sandwiches for me in the morning!! (Aww.. so sweet) Oh yea! He sent flowers to me last night!! Mum got a shock. She was wondering why the hell there's a flower delivery. Hurhur! It's for me!!! Yup! Who else does sweet stuffs like this? ANyway, yup! Baby's flower is ALREADY equals to the stuffs i've got him. Anyway, Was waiting for school to end!! ANd.. FINALLY!! Yeah! Weiyan and i came out with stupid idea, exchanging their presents. ANd after school, I gave the present to Ernest and she gave it to Elijah. I guess they were blurred for a moment. And yea.. Baby gave me the present toO!! Yup! I got him hell lotsa stuffs k! I'll try to upload pictures of the gifts later. But here's the stuffs i got for him : mickey mouse T-shirt, Polo Tee, Renoma Boxers, Blank Puzzle (But i wrote a poem on it and designed it), Pebble with his name on it, and a pair of socks (designed with our names), and a card!! Yup! That's about it. Yea.. i'll post his poem too. ANyway, we headed to Swensens!!! Ate a valentine's set meal. It's pretty cheap, only cost 68 bucks including of 2 main course, 2 appetizer, one ice cream cake and 2 smoothies! We were soOoOo bloated after that. ANyway, i had a great day!! oh yea! Baby bought me heart-shaped necklace!!(Love it loads!) and also, box of "kisses". Yeah! That's all for Valentine's.

With love, on Tuesday, February 14, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse